How To Make Almond Tea For Weight Loss, Healthy Skin And More
When we were in school, our teachers and parents advised us to munch on a handful of soaked almonds to boost our memory. To give nutritional value to our diet, our mothers used to give us almonds in so many different ways. Be it in milk, desserts, or more. These recipes have been handed down to them through the generations to boost our immunity. Nuts such as almonds are known to be high in nutrients. They are brimming with a variety of health-promoting properties. While the aforementioned methods are delicious in their own way, we can reap even more benefits from this protein-rich nut by incorporating it into one of our favourite beverages, tea! Yes, that’s right! You can prepare almond tea too. It not only is healthy but also quite delicious and can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
A cup of almond tea is high in antioxidants and can help fight inflammation and chronic disease. Although almonds and tea may seem like an odd pairing, but you’ll get an extra healthy and delicious boost with this addition. So, without further ado, let’s learn how to make a cup of almond tea in minutes.
Almond Tea Recipe: How To Make Almond Tea
- On a chilly winter day, this almond tea is a pleasant treat. To begin with, bring the water and sugar to a boil in a large saucepan; cook and stir until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and stir in the tea, lemon juice, and almond extracts.
- The alternative method for making almond tea is to soak some almonds in a bowl of water overnight. The next day, peel them and grind them into a powder, then mix it with water to make a light paste. Bring the paste to a boil in a pot of water. Allow the paste to simmer in the water for a while before serving it. Set aside for a few minutes or until the tea comes to a normal temperature to consume.
Here’re A Few Benefits Of Almond Tea:
This specific nut, according to health professionals, is rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and other nutrients that support immunity, bone health, eyesight, skin health, and more. Let’s learn about these benefits in detail.
1. Almond Tea For Weight Loss
Almonds are high in protein and fibre while being low in carbohydrates. Almond tea has been shown in studies to increase fullness and help you consume fewer calories.
2. Almond Tea For Healthy Heart
To keep your heart healthy, it is important to keep your cholesterol levels under control, and almond tea can help you do just that.
3. Almond Tea For Good Skin
This tea contains a variety of antioxidants, including phytosterols and vitamin E. These compounds can reduce the effects of free radicals in the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and other blemishes.
4. Almond Tea Helps Detoxifies Body
This tea may help to improve liver function if consumed on a regular basis. It also aids in the acceleration of the metabolism.
That’s all! It’s time to brew almond tea! Let us know how you all liked it in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Featured Video Of The Day
South Indian Style Ginger Chutney Recipe | How To Make South Indian Style Ginger Chutney